Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Outside Decorations

Thought I would share a few pictures of our outside decorations. I didn't go huge this year because Halloween is a Sunday so I'm not anticipating a lot of trick or treaters plus we always go over to my sister and parent's house for the annual Halloween shin-dig.  I let them go huge with the decorations instead.  My largest investment, because I begged my hubby to let me get it was this:
This is a 9ft tall, from ground to tip of tail, black cat inflatable located in our front yard.  This cat is sooooo awesome! Not only is it huge but it lights up from within and its eyes glow really brightly but the BEST part is, its head rotates from left to right.  Meow!

Here's my "scarecrow". LOL.  Just put one of the hubby's old shirts over the light pole and over an old broomstick, with a mask over the light for a face. Here's a close-up of the face:

Xavier loves it. He walks over to it and grabs the edge of the shirt, points at it and goes "oooooooooooooo!"

Here's a pic of the front of our house.  You can kind of see our mini graveyard in the rock bed:
And here's my favorite sign in our yard:

This was one of the very first "big" Halloween decorations Tony and I purchased about a year before we were married.  I love it with all the bloody tattered fabric hanging off of it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm coming over to trick or treat at your house!! That cat is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I love the cat too! Everyone that comes by our house says its really cool looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,

    I just found your blog. I've been friends with you on FB for awhile. I'd love it it you took a look at my blog. I posted pics of my Halloween decorations last week. Take a look and let me know you stopped by! :)

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete